Across the spectrum of servers and hosting plans you can choose from, from cloud to shared to dedicated servers, physical server racks that sit within data centers serve as the foundations to provide all the computing power. Each rack in the data centers we use follows the same structure to allow the network to perform at its best continuously. Each data center has several power sources and effective backup systems to provide dependable network performance. Although each of the data centers we use can function as an independent entity, each rack and data center is thoroughly integrated into the overarching network structure.
With a strong infocommunication infrastructure, highly qualified workforce and a vibrant ecosystem of technology partners, our data center is strategically located in Singapore, Asia.
Singapore Data Center Specification
- Capacity: more than 16,000 dedicated servers
- 30 MW available input power
- 12 x 800Kva UPS Battery Backup Units, 2N
- 12 x 2000Kw Diesel Generator with On-site Fuel Storage, N+1
- 48 x 123.3kW CRAH units, N+2
- 4 x 5.275kW chillers, N+2
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- Proximity Security Badge Access
- Digital Security Video Surveillance